COIR COMPOST - COCO GROW 75L
- In stock
Nutrient free coir compost, COCO GROW is made of 100% natural coir pith-based substrate.
Coir compost increases the porosity of the potting mix, which helps to keep the soil loose and airy, helping in better root growth. This results in better plant growth and higher yield. This makes Coco Grow ideal for creating compost blends and mixes to suit any situation or plant variety.
- 100% natural
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly
- Fast germination
- Improved root growth
- Enhanced water retention, long-lasting
- Can be used repeatedly
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Great for sowing seeds and potting on
- Use on its own or mixed with other growing medium
- Use in pots and containers
- Use in-ground as a improver
- Indoor and outdoor planting
Can also be used for:
- Worm bins
- Reptile bedding
- Vivarium Substrate
How to Use
Simply put your compressed Coco & Coir compost brick in a container, add warm water (cold is fine, but requires additional wait time) according to the below quantities and wait times.
Let it sit until the water is absorbed- a good time for tea! Fluff it up and you're ready to start planting some magic.
Coir compost pack sizes:
- 20L water for 75L Coir compost (wait ~20 mins)
- 20L water for 54L Coir compost (wait ~15 mins)
- 13-14L water for 15L Coir compost (wait ~10 mins)
- 2-3L water for 9L Coir compost (wait ~8 mins)
Add a fertiliser of your choice, mix with other substrates and/or composts to suit. Alternatively, ensure you plant out germinated seeds into a multipurpose compost like Coco Gorw+ or Coco Boost.