COIR COMPOST - COCO GROW 54L
- In stock
Nutrient free coir compost COCO GROW is now available in 6 individual blocks, each producing 9L of peat-free coir compost at home.
Made from 100% natural, organic and sustainably sourced coir pith-based substrate. These coir compost blocks are ideal for indoor planting, urban gardens, balconies and patios. Or, when you just need a smaller amount of compost at a time for pots and containers.
Coir also increases the porosity of the potting mix, which helps to keep the soil loose and airy helping in better root growth. This results in better plant growth and higher yield.
This nutrient-free, ph balanced coir compost makes it ideal for seeding a variety of plants. Just add fertiliser or blend of other compost should you need to.
- Convenient to use in smaller quantities.
- Easy to store in cupboards
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Long-lasting and reusable
- 100% natural
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly
- Fast germination
- Improved root growth
- Enhanced water retention
Coir compost in 6 convenient individual blocks. Easy to store and use in smaller gardens patios and balconies.
- Great for sowing seeds and potting on
- Use on its own or mixed with other growing medium
- Use in pots and containers
- Use in ground as soil improver
- Indoor and outdoor planting
How to Use
Simply put your compressed Coco & Coir compost brick in a container, add warm water (cold is fine, but requires additional wait time) according to the below quantities and wait times.
Let it sit until the water is absorbed- a good time for tea! Fluff it up and you're ready to start planting some magic.
Coir compost pack sizes:
- 20L water for 75L Coir compost (wait ~20 mins)
- 20L water for 54L Coir compost (wait ~15 mins)
- 13-14L water for 15L Coir compost (wait ~10 mins)
- 2-3L water for 9L Coir compost (wait ~8 mins)