1. Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Southern Trident’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
Southern Trident LTD,
Southern Trident House,
11D, South Park Road,
Scunthorpe – DN17 2BY
Our company registration number is 1098014. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
How do I use the coupons?
Each coupon will set out a coupon code or codes to be entered during checkout and the order that you should enter the codes. To activate the coupon, please follow the instructions on the coupon. If you get the process wrong for any reason, you will receive an automatic message telling you an error has occurred, or the checkout will not update to reflect the price with the coupon activated. If you receive this message, please check the instructions on the coupon and try again.
How long can I use the coupons for?
Each coupon will set out an expiry date but generally last 12 months unless otherwise stated. Please check the expiry date carefully. Some coupons may simply set out an expiry date by which you must place your order. However, some coupons may set out an expiry date by which your order must be delivered. The coupon will automatically expire on the expiry date.
In what circumstances am I not allowed to use the coupon?
- use our money-off coupons to purchase goods in retail stores
- use our coupons to purchase products from any other website;
- on occasions, goods or product ranges may be excluded and any such further exclusions;
- use coupons valid in certain territories or countries other than the one you would like products to be delivered to.
- use some coupons in conjunction with one another (unless expressly stated otherwise). You can however combine coupons with general product or promotional offers on our website or mobile app as stated;
- use any of our coupons more than once unless stated. Each coupon code can only be used once and only by one person;
- create multiple accounts for the sole purpose of generating or ‘harvesting’ coupons. We reserve the right to remove coupons, discounts and customer accounts should we suspect coupon fraud.
- apply our coupons to past orders you have placed with us or otherwise backdate them;
- redeem our coupons for cash.
We may withdraw or terminate our coupons at any time, either as a whole or in part (e.g. just for specific delivery areas) where necessary due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. If we do this, the coupons may not be used for orders placed after withdrawal or termination but this will not affect any orders that we have already accepted.
We also reserve the right to reject your use of a coupon where we reasonably suspect fraud.
We have complete discretion over the coupons that we make available from time to time. We may run different coupons for different customers with different terms (for example, different amounts, types or expiry dates) and we may limit certain coupons to certain regions or delivery areas.
We reserve the right to update these terms at any time.
How do I earn loyalty points?
Loyalty points are displayed throughout the store and in customer accounts under “Loyalty Points”.
Loyalty points are issued as 1 point per £1 spent in the cocoandcoir.com store.
They may also be issued for other activities around the website.
How do I access loyalty points?
You must have a registered and validated customer account held on cocoandcoir.com and have correct login credentials to be able to access your customer account at cocoandcoir.com/my-account. In your customer account, you can see your loyalty points balance and a log for the historical earning and spending of points accrued.
How do I use the coupons?
Loyalty points can be redeemed or part redeemed on the cocoandcoir.com website during the checkout process.
Points are redeemable at a rate of 10 points per £1 spent unless otherwise stated.
Points earned and redeemed are updated in your customer account to reflect their use in relation to your order history.
Please note that loyalty points are only redeemable on cocoandcoir.com and have no physical value in their own right.
Loyalty points expire 12 months after they have been earnt.
Terms of Loyalty points, conversion value and provision of the loyalty scheme in its entirety is at the sole discretion of Southern Trident Ltd and can be altered or removed at any time.
5. Social Media Competitions & Giveaways
1- The promoter is Southern Trident Ltd (company no. …………..)] whose registered office is at Southern Trident LTD, 11D South Park Road, Scunthorpe, DN17 2BY.
2- Giveaways are open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Southern Trident Ltd. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter social media giveaways.
4- By entering a giveaway, the entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6- Closing date for entry will be indicated in the social media post. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8- The rules of the competition and how to enter are indicated within the social media post.
9- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by us.
10- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by us or by a random number generator when specified in the competition post.
12- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM within 28 days of the closing date. The winner will only ever be contacted by @cocoandcoir. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will be delivered.
14- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17- The winner agrees to the use of his/her/their name, social media handle and image on our website and social channels, as well as their entry and a follow-up image of the prize in use. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.